Red Oak II: Lowell Davis’ ‘dream, art, love’ and final resting place
The collection of buildings would become a town (though he didn’t intend for it to, and it has never been officially recognized either by the U.S. Postal Service or the state of Missouri).Continued ...
- Anti-landfill group seeks grand jury probe
- Money clouds farm fight
- VIDEO: Full of history, one-room schools focus of preservation by local groups
- Red Oak II: Lowell Davis’ ‘dream, art, love’ and final resting place
VIDEO: Noel strongman advances on talent show
The past week has been busier than normal for Noel resident J.D. Anderson. Members of the production crew for NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” told him they have shot more footage of him than of other contestants for the next episode. “They said I have the busiest schedule of anyone this week,” Anderson told the Globe in a phone interview Friday. “There’s so many fun things you can do with B-roll as a strongman.”Continued ...
- Andra Bryan Stefanoni: ‘Annie’ production is a family thing
- Jo Ellis: Carthage icon continues to play in local restaurant
- Susan Redden: Gubernatorial hopefuls make area appearances
- VIDEO: Noel strongman advances on talent show
Lais repeats as Twin Hills Invitational champion
An early par save jump-started his round, and another on the final hole sealed the deal as Barrett Lais successfully defended his Twin Hills Invitational championship on Sunday afternoon.Continued ...
- Natalie Bird on Missouri's Fore State Championship squad
- Sliders win Premier championship on fourth try
- PSU signee sparks West to Shrine Bowl victory
- Lais repeats as Twin Hills Invitational champion
US rig count up 12 to 1,883
Oilfield services company Baker Hughes Inc. says the number of rigs exploring for oil and natural gas in the U.S. rose 12 this week to 1,883.Continued ...
- Visa, Amazon pull stock market lower
- Very bad week: Airline disasters come in a cluster
- Dave Ramsey: Keep hands off the 529 money
- US rig count up 12 to 1,883
Cause sought for gunfight between patient, doctor
Authorities are attempting to determine why a patient fatally shot a caseworker at a suburban Philadelphia hospital complex and whether a psychiatrist who pulled out his own gun and wounded the patient had concerns about him.Continued ...
- Wyoming cave with fossil secrets to be excavated
- House votes to boost child tax credit for some
- Arizona inmate dies 2 hours after execution began
- Cause sought for gunfight between patient, doctor
- Death Notices