JATSO recommends 15 road projects for planning
The reconstruction of the Highway 171/Interstate 49 interchange at Carthage and the construction of a limited-access highway on the west side of Joplin and Carl Junction are among the top highway projects to be identified by the Joplin Area Transportation Study Organization.Continued ...
- TIF proposal filed for development of area at 44th Street and Range Line
- Joplin city attorney takes job in Lee’s Summit
- More volunteers, donations sought for ‘Victory 4 Haiti’
- JATSO recommends 15 road projects for planning
Giant footballs arrive in Pittsburg; organizers seeking more underwriters, artists for event
Twenty-four giant fiberglass footballs arrived in Pittsburg on Wednesday to officially kick off SEK Art Fest’s second annual public art event.Continued ...
- City of Neosho reinstates school officer
- Mike Pound: Host families build relationships with Joplin Outlaws
- City of Miami to stage trash, cleanup events
- Giant footballs arrive in Pittsburg; organizers seeking more underwriters, artists for event
MSSU pitcher Hill overcomes cancer surgeries
Skylar Hill has progressed to become Missouri Southern’s mid-week starting pitcher.Continued ...
- Joplin's Brown, junior college product sign with MSSU
- Prep roundup: Yuhas medals with 68
- Juco star Morice signs with MSSU women
- MSSU pitcher Hill overcomes cancer surgeries
US stocks close higher for third day in a row
Investors drove stock prices to their highest level in a week Wednesday,Continued ...
- China’s growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- A look at 3 minority business mentoring programs
- Why high oil prices are actually good for airlines
- US stocks close higher for third day in a row
Hot models at this year’s New York Auto Show
With more than 1 million visitors annually, the New York International Auto Show is one of the most important shows for the U.S. auto industry.Continued ...
- Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- Congress is giving states the transportation blues
- Report: Russia withheld intel before Boston attack
- Hot models at this year’s New York Auto Show
- Death Notices