A Crane resident was injured in a motorcycle accident at 11 a.m. Tuesday on Missouri Highway 248, less than two miles west of Wheelerville in Barry County, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Donald H. Beard, 67, was taken to Mercy Hospital in Springfield, the patrol said.
Beard was riding a westbound motorcycle that ran off the road and overturned, throwing him from the bike, the patrol said.
• A teenager from Goodman was injured in a single-vehicle accident at 5:25 a.m. Tuesday on U.S. Highway 60, just east of Neosho city limits, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Jeremiah J. Wimpey, 17, was taken by ambulance to Freeman Hospital West in Joplin, the patrol said.
Wimpey was driving an eastbound car that ran off one side of the road and struck a guardrail before traveling across the road and striking a guardrail on the other side, the patrol said.
• A Nevada woman was injured in a single-vehicle accident at 5:01 a.m. Tuesday on Route F, four miles east of Moundville in Vernon County, the state patrol said.
Starrisa V. Ballenger, 42, of Nevada, was taken to Barton County Memorial Hospital in Lamar, the patrol said.
Ballenger was driving a westbound car that struck a deer in the roadway, the patrol said.
• Two people were injured in a two-vehicle accident at 10:13 a.m. Monday on U.S. Highway 69 at 600th Avenue in Crawford County, Kan., according to the Crawford County Sheriff’s Department.
The driver of one of the vehicles, Daniel Grotheer, 35, of Girard, and a passenger in the other vehicle, Janice Scholes, 53, of Arma, were taken to Via Christi Hospital in Pittsburg, the Sheriff’s Department said.
Grotheer was driving a northbound car and was stopping to make a left turn onto the crossover to 600th Avenue when a northbound pickup truck driven by Robert Scholes, 55, of Arma, ran into Grotheer’s car from behind, the Sheriff’s Department said.
• A La Russell man sustained serious injuries in a single-vehicle accident at 9:30 a.m. Monday on Route F, a half-mile west of La Russell in Jasper County, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Gay D. McKinney, 64, was taken to Freeman Hospital West in Joplin, the state patrol said.
McKinney was driving a westbound car that ran off the road, and struck a fence and a utility pole when he lost control of the vehicle because of a medical condition, the patrol said.
• A 43-year-old Joplin woman was injured in a two-vehicle accident at 11:51 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Ninth Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, according to a Joplin Police Department report.
Wednesday H. Gray was taken to Freeman Hospital West following the accident, the police report said.
Gray was riding a motorcycle southbound on Pennsylvania Avenue and collided with an eastbound pickup truck driven by Rachel K. Green, 19, of Oswego, Kan., the report said.