From staff reports
A Carterville man has been charged with felony possession of methamphetamine as a result of a search warrant served at his home by the Jasper County Drug Task Force.
The search warrant was served Sept. 28 at 913 N. Tennessee St. in Carterville, and resulted in the alleged seizure of an undisclosed amount of meth and drug paraphernalia and the arrest of Kevin W. Hendrix, 44, according to a task force news release.
The Jasper County prosecutor’s office also has filed felony drug charges against the following people arrested by Joplin police.
• Darrell W. Vinson Jr., 31, of Carl Junction, and Bryan K. Cobb, 44, of Joplin, were charged with possession of meth after an officer stopped to question them concerning suspicious activity about 4 a.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of South Jackson Avenue.
• Ronald D. Williams, 53, of Joplin, was charged with possession of a narcotic after a traffic stop Monday afternoon in the 1700 block of South Ohio Avenue.
• Randall W. Seeber, 25, of Baxter Springs, Kan., was charged with possession of meth after a traffic stop Sept. 28 at 26th Street and McClelland Boulevard.
• Raymond A. Kneff, 32, of Joplin, was charged with possession of meth after a pedestrian stop about 7:45 a.m. Saturday at 17th Street and Minnesota Avenue.
• Christopher S. Tuggle, 42, of Oronogo, was charged with possession of meth after a vehicle stop at 11:56 p.m. Saturday near 20th and Main streets.