The Joplin Globe, Joplin, MO

Local News

June 7, 2011

Right-of-entry form needed for rubble removal, not for curbside pickup

JOPLIN, Mo. — Joplin residents who need rubble removed from their property must submit a right-of-entry form to city officials by Wednesday, June 15. This will allow the city to clear all rubble from areas of the property that have catastrophic or extensive damage.

Curbside pickup of debris will be provided to residents in the tornado-stricken zone, even to those without a right-of-entry form.

Text Only
Local News
Must Read


Given that the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that electronic devices and communications are protected from searches and seizure without a warrant, do you think Missouri needs Amendment 9 added to its constitution?

A. Yes.
B. No.
     View Results
Twitter Updates
Follow us on twitter