What we know is that Missouri Southern All-American defensive tackle Brandon Williams will be selected in the NFL draft over the next three days.
When and where is another story, however.
The infinite number of mock drafts out there have Williams being drafted anywhere from today’s first round to the fifth round on Saturday.
Here’s a look at just a few of the various scenarios in the mock drafts:
- The Houston Texans select Williams 57th overall in the second round. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/4/17/4233916/2013-nfl-mock-draft-brandon-williams-to-houston-texans
- The Miami Dolphins select Williams 77th overall in the third round. http://walterfootball.com/draft2013_3.php
- The New Orleans Saints draft Williams 75th overall in the third round. http://www.drafttek.com/2013-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round3.asp
- Again, the New Orleans Saints are projected to draft Williams 75th overall. http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-3.php
- The San Francisco 49ers select Williams 74th overall in the third round. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1610053-2013-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-final-7-round-predictions/page/35
- The Kansas City Chiefs draft Williams 96th overall in the third round. http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/mock-draft/2013/
- The Jacksonville Jaguars select Williams 130th overall in the fifth round. http://newnfldraft.com/nfl-mock-draft-fifth-round/