SLIDESHOW: Moore, Okla. tornado
A monstrous tornado at least a half-mile wide roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs Monday, flattening entire neighborhoods and destroying an elementary school with a direct blow as children and teachers huddled against winds up to 200 mph. At least 37 people were killed, and officials said the death toll was expected to rise.
- SLIDESHOW: Missouri football playoffs Globe photographers covered Webb City, Jasper and Seneca games in the second round of Missouri playoffs.
- SLIDESHOW: Missouri football playoffs begin Globe photographers covered games in Carl Junction, Webb City and Jasper as the district playoffs begin.
- SLIDESHOW: Friday Night Lights Globe photographers covered McAuley Catholic, Webb City and Carl Junction games this week.
- SLIDESHOW: Elk River fish study The Missouri Department of Conservation conducted a study on the Elk River in McDonald County to monitor fish populations and habitat.
- SLIDESHOW: Friday Night Lights Globe photographers covered games in Joplin and Carthage this Friday night.
- SLIDESHOW: Mother Road Marathon 2013 A slide show of the Mother Road Marathon 2013.
- SLIDESHOW: Friday Night Lights Globe photographers focused on Missouri and Kansas contests this week.
- SLIDESHOW: Community Clinic Joplin's Community Clinic marks its 20th year serving the uninsured.
- SLIDESHOW: Friday night lights Football games in Joplin, Webb City, Galena and Riverton are highlighted this Friday.
- SLIDESHOW: Baxter Springs Civil War reenactment Organizers planned for the past year and arranged for living history reenactors who set up encampments near the Baxter Springs Heritage Museum and the nearby site of Fort Blair. Students visited on Friday to learn about Civil War history.