It is "emotionally heavy work."
WEBB CITY, Mo. -- Joe Perkins, spokesperson for Northport Health Services Inc., said the pandemic is hitting the company’s nursing home in Webb City fairly hard, while it’s on the wane in its Carthage home and hasn’t gotten into its Joplin home at all as of Tuesday.
WEBB CITY, Mo. — After six staff members tested positive for the novel coronavirus and other staffers expressed concerns about various minor symptoms, Anthony Rossetti, school superintendent, on Tuesday said the district has decided to close the Madge T. James Kindergarten Center for the res…
Evan and Whitney (Triplett) Baker, Joplin, Mo., welcomed their daughter, Lydia Grace Baker, on Monday, October 16, 2017, at Freeman Hospital, Joplin. She was 7 lbs. 9.9 oz. and 20.75" upon arrival.
- Brent Frazee: A record year for an Oklahoma lake
- Construction crew finds buried relics on Schifferdecker property
- Victim explains how she resisted robbery on mall lot
- Wind farms nearing completion in Southwest Missouri, Southeast Kansas
- TV series opens with Joplin murder cases
- Person of interest identified in Sarcoxie homicide
- Murder probe underway in woman's death in Sarcoxie
- Joplin native who helped create antibody drug happy to see it in use
- Duenweg man wanted on murder charge now in custody
- Boyfriend charged in severe beating of Joplin woman