A day after Missouri voters approved an expansion of the Medicaid health care program, Repub…
Election News Coverage
A day after Missouri voters approved an expansion of the Medicaid health care program, Republican Gov. Mike Parson said the state will prepare for its implementation.
Democrat Michelle De La Isla and Republican Jake LaTurner will square off in the November election for the right to represent the 2nd Congressional District in Kansas.
Missouri voters have signed off on a plan to make thousands more low-income adults eligible for Medicaid after adopting a constitutional amendment to expand eligibility for the government health insurance program.
COLUMBUS, Kan. — Cherokee County residents essentially reelected a state representative in Tuesday’s primary election and tabbed the incumbent Republican county clerk for a contest in the November general election.
Incumbent Billy Long outpolled four challengers by a wide margin in Tuesday's primary election to be the GOP nominee for the U.S. 7th Congressional District seat.
NEOSHO — Voters on Tuesday in Newton County tabbed an incumbent and a newcomer to fill two county commission seats, and also essentially reelected the incumbent county surveyor.
Voters in McDonald and Newton counties chose an incumbent over a newcomer to represent them in the Missouri House.
The following list includes results from the Aug. 4 primary election by county.
- Lawyer: School policy on prayer cited at Jasper
- Lamar student teacher draws prison time in sexual misconduct with students
- Former Webb City man breaks big with spooky series on Amazon Prime
- Joplin hospitals see record numbers of COVID-19 patients; mask usage slips
- John Danforth: Voters should oppose Amendment 3
- Mistrial declared when defendant in sexual abuse case falls ill
- Joplin's total COVID-19 case count climbs to 2,112
- Joplin man accused of felony assault of girlfriend
- Carthage man to stand trial on first-degree murder charges
- Noel teenager killed in ATV accident in McDonald County