Scenes from the first day of school in Joplin.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
JOPLIN, MO - Gregory Moore, 64, a machinist, passed away Monday, February 17, 2020. Services are planned for a later date. Arrangements are under the direction of Ozark Memorial Park Crematory, Joplin.
CARTHAGE, MO - Frank B. Smith, 58, a truck driver, passed away Tuesday, February 18, 2020. Services are planned for a later date. Arrangements are under the direction of Ozark Memorial Park Crematory, Joplin, MO.
COLUMBUS, KS - Ruth Hall passed away February 16, 2020 at 6:43 p.m. at Advent Health Hospitalm in Shawnee Mission, KS, after a hard-fought battle with cancer. Ruth was born on August 11, 1955 to her parents Ray and Betty McBride of Columbus. She and William "Mike" Hall were united in marriag…
- Neighbors viewed David Ingle as a 'harmless' loner, but two Joplin officers say they feared for their lives
- Black vultures menacing Missouri's cattle
- Alba girls remembered for showing affection, friendship
- Health officials emphasize precautions against flu as cases continue to rise
- Area sending 61 wrestlers to state tournament
- Webb City couple share story, secrets of 60-year marriage
- Truck driver pleads guilty to leaving accident that killed 8-year-old Joplin girl
- Joplin teen facing multiple felony counts in rampage case
- Carl Junction students, staff spread kindness messages throughout school district
- Wally Kennedy: New pharmacy to set up shop in Joplin market