A mural created by Carthage Early Childhood and Art Feeds was unveiled at the Fair Acres YMCA in Carthage on Thursday. The theme was "We Are All Different, But We Are All The Same" and was done by 100 local children in Carthage. This was Art Feeds' seventh mural in Carthage.
This Week's Circulars
Joyce Boyer, 90, of Seneca, MO, passed away on Monday, June 17, 2019, at her home. Joyce was born in Kansas City, KS, and has been a resident of Seneca, MO since 1983. Surviving is her husband of 62 years, Frank Boyer; three daughters, Janice A. Stewart (Mikee), Janice Hickox (Howard) and Si…
GOLDEN CITY, MO - Edward Eugene Weinstein, 105, a carpenter, passed away Tuesday, June 18, 2019. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Daniel Funeral Home, Lamar, MO.
BAXTER SPRINGS, KS - Joann Miller, 77, a retired certified nurses aide, passed away Sunday, June 16, 2019. Services are planned for a later date. Arrangements are under the direction of Ozark Memorial Park Crematory, Joplin,MO.
- UPDATED: Father charged with wounding son, killing son's girlfriend
- Woman killed, two men wounded in exchange of gunfire south of Joplin
- Declining Medicaid enrollment in Missouri has advocates concerned
- As son struggles for first breaths, parents stay at Joplin's Ronald McDonald House
- Carthage YMCA to expand services with purchase of Game On sports complex
- Bill Caldwell: Carthage native Marlin Perkins promoted wildlife preservation
- UPDATED: Jacob Williams named assistant principal at Joplin High School
- Former Joplin police officer granted probation in drunken driving crash
- Dedication ceremony slated for historic Markley shovel at Big Brutus center
- UPDATED: MSSU governing board approves 9.3% tuition increase