CARTHAGE, Mo. — Entries are now being accepted for graphic art to represent the 53rd annual Maple Leaf Festival theme of “Legacy of Maple Leaf,” which was submitted by Carthage High School student Spencer Lines.
The selected art will be used in all official marketing, including the 2019 festival brochure, commemorative shirts and web and print marketing.
Entries should incorporate images representing Carthage, Maple Leaf and this year’s theme. Additional guidelines for submitting artwork include the following rules.
• Submitted artwork must be no larger than 11 by 17 inches.
• Digital artwork will be accepted in JPEG and PDF format only, with a minimum output of 600 dpi.
• Nondigital pieces must be submitted on white paper. No 3D images, sculptures or animated entries will be accepted.
• Vivid colors are encouraged for maximum reproduction quality.
• Winning entries become the property of the Carthage Chamber of Commerce.
Entries will be accepted through Monday, April 1, at the chamber office, 402 S. Garrison Ave.