Five thousand jobs at risk
Do you have a story that people would love to read about? Send us a tip! Whether it's about an important community issues, an upcoming play, a new restaurant, a trending activity or a beloved community member making a difference, we have a place for that story in the Globe. Click the button below to get started!
Agencies such as the Economic Security Corporation, Habitat for Humanity, Rebuild Joplin, Catholic Charities, Salvation Army, Samaritan’s Purse have been instrumental in finding temporary homes or building homes for those who were displaced in the tornado.
This Week's Circulars
DUENWEG, MO - Rebecca Green, 60, a Walmart employee, passed away Wednesday, October 28, 2020. Celebration of life 1 p.m. Tuesday at Joplin Family Worship Center, Joplin. Arrangements are under the direction of Ozark Memorial Park Crematory, Joplin.
Carole Lee Rawlins, 87, of Joplin, Missouri, passed from this life on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, at her home with family and friends at her side. Carole was born June 28, 1933, in Peoria, OK. After high school, Carole worked as a bookkeeper for many different employers around the area. Car…
- County health officials quitting amid threats, harassment
- Former Webb City man breaks big with spooky series on Amazon Prime
- Owner of popular Cassville water slide pleads guilty to filing false tax returns
- John Danforth: Voters should oppose Amendment 3
- Joplin's total COVID-19 case count climbs to 2,112
- Mistrial declared when defendant in sexual abuse case falls ill
- Noel teenager killed in ATV accident in McDonald County
- Medical marijuana lawsuit: Missouri Health Department illegally concealed documents
- Joplin Board of Education to consider laptop purchase for College Heights
- Regulators suspend Missouri nursing home COVID-19 test lab