Cheryl Jenkins and George Blain study a display called "The Clothesline Project," by Lafayette House, that is on display at Spiva Center for the Arts, 222 W. Third St. in Joplin. The shirts will hang in Spiva's lobby through Oct. 18.
- Wally Kennedy: Pizza Ranch makes progress in Joplin
- UPDATED: Joplin father charged with murder in shooting death of daughter
- UPDATE: Webb City, Pittsburg latest districts to close schools for illness
- Webb City adds COVID-19 testing sites in effort to keep up with rise in demand, cases
- Safe recovered behind restaurant leads to arrest in hotel burglary
- CDC director’s comment on COVID-19, comorbidities misrepresented
- More schools close; health care leaders plead for vaccinations as omicron spreads
- UPDATED: Joplin, more school districts announce Friday closures
- Joplin rolls past Branson behind Hafer's ferocious dunks
- Number of COVID-19 patients in Southwest Missouri hospitals continues to rise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.