Live music cafe
Glory Days Music
2328 S. Main St., Joplin
When: 8 to 11 p.m. Saturday.
Admission: $3 for adults; $1 for children 6-12; free for children 5 and under.
What you'll find: The show features a variety of '50s and '60s music, rhythm and blues, classic rock and country.
- Wally Kennedy: Pizza Ranch makes progress in Joplin
- Foster mother sentenced to prison in abuse of 2 girls
- Safe recovered behind restaurant leads to arrest in hotel burglary
- UPDATED: Joplin father charged with murder in shooting death of daughter
- Neosho School Board scales back COVID-19 plan
- Webb City adds COVID-19 testing sites in effort to keep up with rise in demand, cases
- More schools close; health care leaders plead for vaccinations as omicron spreads
- Webb City opens first recreational trail as part of restoration project to remove mine waste
- Joplin rolls past Branson behind Hafer's ferocious dunks
- UPDATED: Joplin, more school districts announce Friday closures