This traditional crossword puzzle features an expert mode for you smart cookies out there. Can you beat your best time?
Take on this number-placing challenge using your wits and logic. Can you beat your best time?
The beloved word scramble has been updated with new challenges, scores and a time trial! How fast can you figure out this clever cartoon?
Here's a twist: Most word search puzzles tell you exactly what words to find. But in Word Roundup, you'll have to figure that out for yourself as you hunt for words that fit different categories. You got this!
This interesting twist on Sudoku needs your math skills and cleverness to solve. Use the built-in timer or select the bigger grid for a greater challenge. KenKen is funfun!
This Week's Circulars
WEBB CITY, MO - Daniel J. Fort, 31, passed away Friday, January 15, 2021. Services will be at a later date. Cremation arrangements are under the direction of Simpson Funeral Home, Webb City.
MONETT, MO - Charlotte Lee (Frost) Cloud, 93, an educator, passed away Thursday, January 14, 2021. Friends may pay their respects from 12 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Buchanan Funeral Home, Monett.
- Construction crew finds buried relics on Schifferdecker property
- Former Webb City teacher pleads guilty to molestation of student
- Murder probe underway in woman's death in Sarcoxie
- Owner of Joplin CBD business facing charge of operating slot machines on premises
- Victim explains how she resisted robbery on mall lot
- Person of interest identified in Sarcoxie homicide
- Kansas man accused of sexual assault at Noel resort
- Josh Hawley: Why I objected to electoral vote count
- UPDATED: Sheriff's office steps up search for suspect in Sarcoxie homicide
- TV series opens with Joplin murder cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.