This traditional crossword puzzle features an expert mode for you smart cookies out there. Can you beat your best time?
Take on this number-placing challenge using your wits and logic. Can you beat your best time?
The beloved word scramble has been updated with new challenges, scores and a time trial! How fast can you figure out this clever cartoon?
Here's a twist: Most word search puzzles tell you exactly what words to find. But in Word Roundup, you'll have to figure that out for yourself as you hunt for words that fit different categories. You got this!
This interesting twist on Sudoku needs your math skills and cleverness to solve. Use the built-in timer or select the bigger grid for a greater challenge. KenKen is funfun!
This Week's Circulars
Went on to be with his wife on July 16, 2020, and to spend eternity. Glen was born in Lamar, Missouri, to the late Vivian and E. Verla Costley. Born into a family of six children, Valeda, Lois, Dean, Chris, Glen and Eugene. Glen was the oldest living child and passed away at 96. Children all…
GOODMAN, MO - Michael Ray Andrews, 62 a diesel mechanic, passed away Wednesday, August 5, 2020. Services will be at 1 p.m. Monday at Racine Christian Church. Arrangements by Konantz Warden Funeral Home, Lamar.
- Carthage shooting suspect arrested in Lamar church
- UPDATED: One man is dead, woman injured in shooting at Carthage motel
- Missouri approves Medicaid expansion; Parson, Galloway win
- Council bid to move up recovery plan fails
- Mercy doctor deals with long-lasting effects of COVID-19 in some patients
- Author praises families of missing girls for perseverance
- Webb City School District to open term Aug. 20 with in-person approach
- Health officials report possible COVID-19 exposure for attendees of Crawford County Fair
- Iconic Webb City home nabs spot on National Register of Historic Places
- First-degree murder charge filed in Carthage motel shootings