This traditional crossword puzzle features an expert mode for you smart cookies out there. Can you beat your best time?
Take on this number-placing challenge using your wits and logic. Can you beat your best time?
The beloved word scramble has been updated with new challenges, scores and a time trial! How fast can you figure out this clever cartoon?
Here's a twist: Most word search puzzles tell you exactly what words to find. But in Word Roundup, you'll have to figure that out for yourself as you hunt for words that fit different categories. You got this!
This interesting twist on Sudoku needs your math skills and cleverness to solve. Use the built-in timer or select the bigger grid for a greater challenge. KenKen is funfun!
This Week's Circulars
NEWTONIA, MO - Lynn (Reynolds) Sartin, 74, a retiree of La-Z-Boy, passed away Thursday, July 22, 2021. Services will be at 1 p.m. Monday at Clark Funeral Home, Granby. Visitation will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday.
LOCKWOOD, MO - Doris Aileen Belcher, 81, passed away Saturday, July 10, 2021. Memorial services will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 31, 2021, at Lockwood United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Lockwood Cemetery.
- Neosho man fighting for his life following COVID-19 infection
- Physician discusses impact of COVID-19, vaccines on women's health
- 11 Joplin-area people indicted in death of woman in Oklahoma
- Missouri hits new peak in delta variant summer surge
- Mercy admits record number of COVID-19 patients
- Parson launches vaccine incentive program
- Council approves zoning for new type of housing plan
- Carl Junction graduate Psajdl hired by Houston Texans
- COVID-19 numbers surge
- ‘The surge is coming,’ Springfield mayor warns other Missouri cities