This traditional crossword puzzle features an expert mode for you smart cookies out there. Can you beat your best time?
Take on this number-placing challenge using your wits and logic. Can you beat your best time?
The beloved word scramble has been updated with new challenges, scores and a time trial! How fast can you figure out this clever cartoon?
Here's a twist: Most word search puzzles tell you exactly what words to find. But in Word Roundup, you'll have to figure that out for yourself as you hunt for words that fit different categories. You got this!
This interesting twist on Sudoku needs your math skills and cleverness to solve. Use the built-in timer or select the bigger grid for a greater challenge. KenKen is funfun!
This Week's Circulars
Barbara Capps, age 91, Springfield, passed away at 5:15 p.m. Tuesday, October 20, 2020, at The Arbors at Lakewood, Springfield, after an illness. Barbara was born June 13, 1929, in Joplin to the late Paul R. Hamilton and Beryl Kelley Buckner and had lived in Joplin most of her life. Barbara …
- Joplin man accused of felony assault of girlfriend
- Lamar student teacher draws prison time in sexual misconduct with students
- Joplin hospitals see record numbers of COVID-19 patients; mask usage slips
- Police say still no clues in search for Joplin girl
- UPDATED: COVID-19 patients in Joplin, across state remains high
- City of Joplin cites COVID-19 as factor in two more deaths, brings death count for Joplin to 33
- Neosho soccer earns national ranking
- Jasper football coach accused of leading students in prayer; district opens investigation
- 'It's fighting the elements': Developer has plans for Olivia Apartments
- Show goes on: Theater students carry on teacher's lessons