This traditional crossword puzzle features an expert mode for you smart cookies out there. Can you beat your best time?
This Week's Circulars
JOPLIN, MO - Carl L. Nelson, 86, a retired salesperson, passed away Friday, October 16, 2020. Graveside services will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Mt. Hope Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Thornhill-Dillon Mortuary.
JOPLIN, MO - Opal Marie Hildreth, 94, formerly of Grove, OK, passed away Monday, October 19, 2020. Graveside services will be 2 p.m. Friday at Howard Cemetery, Turkey Ford, OK. Arrangements by Ozark Funeral Home, Anderson.
- Jasper football coach accused of leading students in prayer; district opens investigation
- UPDATED: COVID-19 patients in Joplin, across state remains high
- Lamar student teacher draws prison time in sexual misconduct with students
- Police say still no clues in search for Joplin girl
- UPDATED: Federal judge sentences former Aurora businessman to eight years
- Carthage residents plan small parade to replace canceled Maple Leaf version
- Johnny Roberson remembered for his calm demeanor
- Joplin Health Department reports 3 more COVID-19 deaths
- City of Joplin cites COVID-19 as factor in two more deaths, brings death count for Joplin to 33
- Neosho soccer earns national ranking